Monday, April 18, 2016

Silence

I was very excited to read this book because it is on a subject matter we don’t normally read about in English classes. I think this book is very eye opening and is about a topic that is not easy to speak about. I think the book is very interesting because it never uses the words to explain what is happening because the characters lack the terms. I think the lack of terms make it difficult to read because you have to bring the ideas together for yourself. I think this helps to let the reader feel how uncomfortable the situation is.

On Thursday Alpha Chi Omega will be hosting an event to end the silence surrounding domestic violence. All proceeds from the event will go to helping survivors of domestic violence. If you are interested in the event I have included a link with more information. I hope to see you guys there!
 https://www.facebook.com/events/1343267889033234/

No comments:

Post a Comment